Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
SALOON DE TALOCHE !
Wordpress Themes From Elegant Themes Updated 14-03-2013

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum des mega dindons Index du Forum » Espace Externes » Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
.: gratory :.

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 03:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: Wordpress Themes From Elegant Themes Updated 14-03-2013 Répondre en citant

Wordpress Themes From Elegant Themes Updated 14-03-2013 > urlin.us/2bx9j

My....question....thoughI..totally..understand..what..they..are..and..why..they..are..important,..I..just..couldnt..figure..out..how..to..make..one..happenIt..is..sort..of..A..poor..man..pays..twice..situation..with..Divi,..so..dont..make..that..mistake..from..the..very..beginning..and..enjoy..future..proof..websiteFor..more..in-depth..changes..that..require..editing..php..files,..a..child..theme..must..be..used.)..Why..You..Should..Be..Using..Child..Themes..Creating..a..child..theme..when..performing..adjustments..to..your..themes..code..can..save..you..a..lot..of..future..headacheBy....using....these....hosting....providers....you....will....be....able....to....use....Divi,....Enfold....or....any....other....premium....multipurpose....theme....without....complaining....about....performance....of....your....websiteIt....is....another....way....for....them....to....make....money....as....extended....licenses....on....Themeforest....are....usually....costs....$1,000+I....intend....to....start....using....child....themes,....probably....after....reading....thisJust..one..clarification..needed&..For..example..if..(display:none;)..property..is..applied..in..the..main..theme..CSS..to..an..element,..and..when..we..create..child..theme..and..call..CSS..from..there..like..described..above,..and..in..this..child..CSS..file..when..we..use..(display:block;)..is..not..over-writing..it.???..I..tried..this..but..not..working,..it..only..works..if..we..use..that..property..with..!importantArt...Derfall...February...20,...2014...boston-salon.com...-This...is...my...site...for...experimentationDominika...Minarovic...March...31,...2015...Hello,...I...think...Im...just...being...daft,...but...Im...trying...to...add...a...shortcode...to...the...main...layout...that...shows...my...Instagram...feed...at...the...bottomI...second...the...idea...for...a...follow...up...article...on...how...to...unregister...the...parent...theme...JavaScript...filesThrive..on..the..other..hand..is..built..for..marketers..by..marketersThat...is,...they...come...with...a...parent...theme...and...a...child...themeGiven...the...statistics...that...you...cite,...it...would...also...be...very...helpful...if...you...could...suggest...the...steps...to...go...back...and...introduce...child...themes...to...previously...modified...themes...thanks,...Jake...Christian...Fritschi...October...19,...2013...Thanks...ETTrouble....is,....I....cant....find....understandable....documentation....on....how....to....do....that....(including....WPs....codex....version)A..few..questions:..1And..from..here..you..can..change..the..color..schemes,..navigation..for..your..site,..fonts,..background..image,..widgets..and..also..opt..for..a..static..front..pageWithin....your....new....theme....folder,....And....Im....like....Perhaps..we..could..talk..about..some..sort..of..partnershipIt....will....be....helpful....if....you....could....suggest....meHowever..when..I..did..a..live..preview..I..found..that..the..customizations..Ive..made..had..not..been..carried..through..to..the..child..themeYou..can..learn..more..hereBut...by...doing...so,...I...get...a...Cannot...redeclare...function...error,...since...WP...loads...first...the...child...themes...functions...file,...and...the...the...parent...file,...with...a...function...inside...with...the...same...nameYou...will...have...to...use...your...own...images...or...purchase...some...stock...imagesIf....I....try....to....modify....a....function,....I....copy....the....same....function....in....my....child....themes....functions.php....fileI...remember...back...in...the...day...when...full...themes...were...made...hereFree....themes....as....long....as....they....are....taken....from....WordPress.org....are....perfectly....safe....to....use....and....well....testedGreat....graphics,....multi....purpose....orientation....and....a....powerful....page....builder,....this....in....and....of....itself....is....a....potent....combinationBut...i...dont...work...for...web...design...here...actuallycharset....utf-8;..../*....CSS....Document....*/....Theme....Name:....Twentythirteen....child....Description:....Twenty....Thirteen....child....Theme....Author:....Alex....Obiefuna....Template:....twentythirteen....Version:....1.0.0....import....url(./twentythirteen/Style.css);..../*....=Theme....customization....starts....here....-....*/....Aldo....March....8,....2014....Hi....Alobi:....try....this:....charset....utf-8;..../*....CSS....Document....*/..../*....Theme....Name:....Twentythirteen....child....Description:....Twenty....Thirteen....child....Theme....Author:....Alex....Obiefuna....Template:....twentythirteen....Version:....1.0.0....*/....import....url(./twentythirteen/Style.css);..../*....=Theme....customization....starts....here....-....*/....Yurena....March....12,....2014....Also,....check....if....the....file....Style.css....from....your....parent....theme....is....style.css....instead........James....the....Loan....Guy....March....8,....2014....This....looks....great,....Im....going....to....try....this....on....your....nimble....theme....Randy....King....October....18,....2013....Wow....I....wish....I....could....read....this....now........I....am....on....my....iPad....and....the....floating....social....toolbar....on....the....left....is....covering....up....text....no....matter....what....I....doTo..get..an..idea..how..it..looks..we..have..prepared..you..a..screenshot:....Divi..Builder....A..Powerful..Drag..&..Drop..Tool..If..one..were..asked..to..identify..the..ultimate..selling..point..of..this..theme,..it..has..to..be..the..page..builder..capabilitiesIn..fact,..the..ET..format..would..HIDE..the..archived..theme..from..me..and..Id..never..see..itBut..everytime..I..update..something..in..the..css..file,..it..takes..ages..to..refresh..to..the..latestThen,..using..my..FTP..client..Filezilla..to..see..my..website..filesystem,..I..could..see..the..Divi..folder..and..my..divi-child..folder..so..I..just..copied..the..php..files..I..wanted..from..Divi..into..divi-child..and..from..the..Appearance->Editor..I..could..press..refresh..and..see..them..there..for..editingYou..can..move..sections..and..modules..easily..and..switch..positions..to..meet..your..requirementsOlder....pages....that....I....exclude....only....disappear....when....activating....parent....theme f5880b0734

.: Publicité :.

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 03:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum des mega dindons Index du Forum » Espace Externes » Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation